- 14-Feb-2017 to 15-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Boise, ID, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Pay, Per Diem, Full Benefits
McMillen Jacobs Associates is currently seeking experienced Concrete Carpenters to join our fast growing construction team. Concrete Carpenters for our position will have over 5 years experience with an emphasis on heavy civil or commercial construction. Interested Applicants must be willing to travel to assigned jobsite, which may be outside of Boise. Highly qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- Basic understanding of mix designs
- Understands requirements for concrete placement.
- Competent running power trowels
- Able to guide and or lead up to 4 finishers
- Experienced in architectural concrete finishes. (Stamped, stained, polished, and overlays).
- 5 years' experience
- Must have a passion for construction.
- Must be able to communicated effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a team or individually.
McMillen Jacobs Associates is a full-service environmental, engineering, and construction firm in the water resources, hydropower, fisheries, transportation, heavy civil underground, and mining markets. We are able to contribute to a project at the planning stage, navigate the regulatory requirements, develop a design, and self-perform construction, start-up, and commissioning.Interested applicants can apply online.
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.