- 16-Mar-2017 to 24-May-2017 (MST)
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
McMillen Jacobs Associates is looking for a Project Controls Consultant to join their operations. The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years of project controls and contract administration experience with an engineering design firm, or contractor involved with the construction of heavy civil engineering projects. The successful individual will play a central role in keeping project and business operations/activities organized, on track and moving forward. Candidates must have exceptional communication and organization skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment and be able to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- 8+ years' experience in project controls work on architecture, engineering, and construction projects, including planning, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control, schedule control, and project reports
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or business
- PMP or AACEi Certification is a plus.
- Specific experience and expertise should include understanding of:
- Project management and control principles
- Understanding of Earned Value Management principals
- Develop cost proposals and schedules based on WBS
- Experience with Primavera (P6) & MS Project monitor schedule progress
- Review project documentation to ensure that project controls are developed as specified and updated correctly.
- Manage project budgets and forecast cost at completion
- Review and track project expenditures and perform misc. cost accounting tasks such as coding and review of invoices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients, contractors, and staff at all levels
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with client's staff, project managers, designers, and contractors
- Flexible individual that can manage last-minute needs with a positive attitude and turn the work around quickly
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.