McMillen Jacobs Associates' is looking for a Senior Staff Engineer with 3-5 years of relevant experience in civil engineering. Preferably with experience in site grading , road design, storm water conveyance, quantity and quality modeling, water and sewer conveyance system design, TESC system design, site layout, and preparation of specifications.
- Performs design services in conformance with local, state and federal regulations
- Prepares construction plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Prepares specifications and reports, including drainage reports, technical memorandum and design support documents.
- Plans and coordinates projects with limited supervision
- Provides construction support services
- Must have approximately five (5) years of experience as a Civil Engineer, with an emphasis on transportation, public infrastructure, drainage, utilities, site development, and civic projects for municipal and private clients. Experience on Sound Transit or WSDOT design projects is desired.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent education is required.
- Profession Engineer (PE) license in WA or have the ability to obtain a license within 6 months from the date of hire is required.
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member with other civil, structural and geotechnical engineers, and CAD staff.
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.