- 24-Oct-2016 to 23-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Boston, MA, USA
- Full Time
McMillen Jacobs Associates' has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer with 8-12 years of design experience in the underground and tunneling field. Candidates should have experience in the design of tunnels, excavation support systems, underground structures, and structure rehabilitation.
- Master's degree preferred or equivalent experience;
- Experience in concrete design per ACI 350 preferred;
- Ability to develop and review design drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda;
- Ability to work independently and lead staff in the development of final designs;
- Knowledge of tunnel excavation, ground support and permanent lining construction methods;
- Strong communication and technical writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork are essential;
- Willing to travel within US and Canada for short term assignment;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) or the ability to obtain a license within six months of employment is required.