- 24-Oct-2016 to 23-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Job Detail: McMillen Jacobs Associates' is looking for a Project Engineer with 5+ years of experience in geotechnical or structural engineering.
- Ability to complete a variety of assignments such as the development of drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda;
- Tracking, reviewing and coordinating design submittals and reviews by designers;
- Analyzing impacts to utilities and structures from ground movements due to tunneling and excavations such as shafts and near surface structures;
- Knowledge of geotechnical instrumentation: planning, installation, and analyzing data;
- Finite element and/or structural modeling of both ground movements and structures (not required but preferred);
- MS in Civil or Mining Engineering with Geotechnical or Structural emphasis preferable;
- Strong Technical Writing and Analytical skills
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.