- 24-Oct-2016 to 23-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Walnut Creek, CA, USA
- Full Time
Job Detail: McMillen Jacobs Associates' claims group has an opening for a Scheduler and Claims Engineer. The candidate will support our backlog of claims and scheduling assignments and assist with marketing our services to new clients.
- Knowledge of critical path method scheduling and familiarity with contract scheduling specifications and delay analysis techniques
- General knowledge of the design and construction industry
- Familiarity with construction-related job records
- Review and analyze construction documents for entitlement issues related to disputed work
- Conduct and apply technical research regarding treatises and legal precedents
- Ability to develop and present findings in graphical format
- Develop and analyze schedules with Primavera P6
- Develop graphics for PowerPoint presentations
- Develop spreadsheets and graphs using Microsoft Excel; analyzing costs, man-hour, and other data
- Prepare reports presenting methodology and findings
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.