- 24-Oct-2016 to 23-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Pasadena, CA, USA
- Full Time
McMillen Jacobs Associates' is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in geotechnical engineering, preferably with experience in the design of tunnels and/or temporary excavation support systems, or the inspection and rehabilitation and underground infrastructure.
- MS in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical focus
- 5+ years related experience of experience in geotechnical engineering; experience in the design of tunnels and/or trenchless construction, temporary excavation support systems, and underground structures.
- Experience developing and implementing geotechnical field investigation programs, preparing geotechnical reports and design memoranda, planning and implementation of condition assessment for underground infrastructure, development of drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda that present the basis of design.
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills with an experience managing geotechnical projects.
- Ability to work independently and work on multiple projects with a variety staff.
- Professional Engineering registration in California.
- Willingness to travel for short-term assignments.