- 24-Oct-2016 to 16-Dec-2017 (MST)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Full Time
McMillen Jacobs Associates' is looking for a Senior Project Engineer with 8+ years of relevant experience in geotechnical or structural engineering.
- Design of tunnels and shafts, including temporary and permanent support systems.
- Participate in planning and implementation of condition assessments for underground infrastructure.
- Work on a variety of office and field assignments, with a focus on geotechnical and structural engineering analyses, development of drawings, specifications, calculations, and technical memoranda that present the basis of design.
- Assist in coordinating sub consultants and design staff on large-scale underground infrastructure projects.
- MS in Civil Engineering with geotechnical or structural emphasis.
- Ability to manage a number of concurrent assignments and priorities, and supervise staff engineers on project tasks.
- Strong analytical and technical communication skills.
- Professional Engineering registration in California, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Willingness to travel for short-term assignments.
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.